samsfurreifemp Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Game Of Death II Tamil Dubbed Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b While investigating his friend Chin Ku's (Hwang Jang Lee) death, martial artist Billy Lo (Bruce Lee) is killed. His younger brother, Bobby Lo (Kim Tai Chung), investigates both deaths. His search takes him to Japan, where he befriends Lewis (Roy Horan), master of the Castle Of Death. But when Lewis is brutally murdered, Bobby must investigate the mysterious Fan Yu temple, where he must enter an underground pagoda and face off with the most terrifying of enemies.
…just forget about it being a Bruce Lee film! Honestly, it's pretty good. I don't know why people slate this film, it's no better or worse than something like Shaolin Iron Claws (also starring Hwang Jang Lee), or many other martial arts films from the late 70a and early 80s.<br/><br/>Unfortunately,this was planneda 'tribute to' (read 'another way to get money out of the image of') Bruce Lee, it's what it's mainly remembered as. I would argue that there are some rather good sequences in this film - Roy Haron's fight scenes, for example, or the end sequence (which is pretty enjoyable in a James Bond type of way).<br/><br/>And, to be honest, the footage is interpolated a HELL of a lot better than that P.O.S. 'Game Of Death' film that came first, which is just laughable. Damn, that film was bad. This film, in comparison, is reasonably good natured, and at least moves on from the Bruce Lee footage (none of which features any original Bruce Lee fighting at all!) quite early, leaving the audience to get on with a 'proper film', rather than playing spot the edits with the original Bruce Lee footage and the stand in.<br/><br/>I must apologise for all the 'inverted commas' in this review! Anyway, it's better than the first Game Of Death, Hwang Jang Lee is well worth watching (as always) and Roy Haron is wicked.
Bruce Lee was a great martial artist, but this film still is probably one of the worst films ever made. It has Bruce Lee diethe result of falling off a helicopter after being hit by some kind of a ninja knife to the back of the neck but it doesn't explain how he came to be on a helicopter since the prior scene has him near but not on the helicopter which is already 200 feet in the air. It just gets downright absurd from then, like something out of a cheap comic book. Maybe the idea isn't so rotten but it isn't done with any degree of artistry from a film making point of view. There are dozens of such martial arts bombers out there, usually all made in Hong Kong. I think that Jean Claude van Dam improved the genre with adding plausible stories in his films and having film makers who know how to use the camera. Even Steven Seagal's films are way better than 90 percent of the martial arts junk movies made during the 1970s and early 1980s in Hong Kong. 'Game of Death II' falls into the category of junk cinema in my opinion, despite Bruce Lee being in it.

Two different versions exist of Game Of Death 2: the HK Version (Theatrical Version) and the International Version. The only missing scenes in the HKV are some flashbacks, but unfortunately the greenhouse fight is one of them. That makes the HKV kind of useless, but then again the IVL is dubbed in English which is a big disadvantage of this version.
Bad Medicine download moviesDownload The Coyote Hole full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4malayalam movie download Never Too Young to DieSecret Agent full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Pecos Kid full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p\ movie free download hdVengeance - and the Woman in tamil pdf downloadJourney 2: The Mysterious Island full movie download mp4The Walking Dead: A New Frontier movie in tamil dubbed downloadRaiders of Ghost City full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by samsfurreifemp
Please log in to post a reply.